11.03.2011

Introduction

Hi! Welcome to my new blog :) 

I'll be using this blog as an outlet for my thoughts/feelings, but also (and mostly) sharing my crafting adventures, and some tutorials/projects/tips. I absolutely LOVE anything DIY! 


I'll be posting things on crocheting, sewing, recycle crafts, frugal crafts, upcycling/re-purposing, paper crafting, baking, couponing, and much much more :) I'm constantly trying new things, so you never know what you'll find on here! Lol

Any feedback/questions you have are welcome and and wanted! Crafting is a trial by error process, and I never get anything perfect the first time, and those mistakes give me the opportunities to learn and improve, so I'm always looking for better/easier/alternative ways to do things! 

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy my posts!
Love,
Bubsy

No comments:

Post a Comment